At The Cimino Law Firm, we help employees in Webster, New York, and the surrounding area protect and enforce their rights in the workplace. We believe that every employee deserves to feel safe and comfortable at work.
Many of us spend a significant amount of time at our jobs, so a problem at work can have far-reaching consequences on our lives — emotionally, socially and financially. If you have been harassed, discriminated against or otherwise mistreated in the course of your employment, it is important to know that you have rights. We can help you protect those rights.
Sexual Harassment And Other Employment Law Matters
We represent employees facing a variety of issues, including:
- Sexual harassment, which is a major area of focus for our firm
- Employment discrimination
- Investigations and administrative cases before the New York State Division of Human Rights and federal agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Representation for professionals and executives with employment law issues
- Review of contracts including severance agreements, employment contracts and non-compete agreements
- Whistleblower protections for employees who report wrongdoing
- Wrongful termination and retaliation
Our firm enjoys a solid track record of positive results. We draw on strong negotiation skills to develop creative means of resolving cases, always with an eye toward placing our clients' interests first. As a tenacious advocate, lawyer Michelle Cimino provides accessible and responsive service. We take a thorough and prepared approach to every case.
Contact Our Experienced Employee Rights Lawyer
Many employment laws have strict statutes of limitations, so it is important to act quickly if you believe you may have a claim. To learn more about our practice and your rights as an employee, please contact us at 585-666-7310 for a free case evaluation with our upstate New York employment law attorney.